Tomcat Configuration in Eclipse Indigo
Without a tomacat plugin eclipse can not understand the tomcat. To configure it follow the below steps.
2. See in the toolbar there is no tomcat icon, because we dont have a plugin for it.
3. Download the plugin here.
4. Unzip the file and paste to your eclipse\plugins directory.
5. Restart the eclipse now.
6. Now you can see the tomcat icon on the menu bar.
7. Now go to window->Preference . Find out Tomcat configuration from the left panel.
Choose your tomcat version and browse the tomcat home.
Press OK to save all those configuration.
Now you just configured your eclipse for tomcat.0